ABOUT ME



Hello everyoneđź‘‹

Allow me to make an introduction to who I am. My name is Aghnia Putri Nandita, you can call me aghnia but my friend always call me ageh or aghe. I am the second of three children. I was born in Bandung, March 9th 2004, I live in Jalan Sukarajin 3 number 25 Bandung City.
I want to be a doctor because I wanna  help some people who are sick and want to detect disease. In addition, doctors is also considered successful by Asians. therefore I want to be a doctor and be a successful person.
Speaking of a hobby, music is one of my hobbies. I can play the guitar since 7th grade but until now still beginner.I have a dream l can share a stage with Coldplay and Kodaline. Hopefully, my dream can come true hehe...
I have 2 siblings who are still in collage and elementary school , my older brother name is Zacky he study in UNJANI University, medical faculty and  my little brother who study in elmentary school is Zahir he is 3rd grade. I guess that’s all I can say about this short introduction. Thank you 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BOMB HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI

DESCRIBE PLACE