HOLIDAY IN BELITUNG ISLAND


MY HOLIDAY


HAI!so now i want to tell you a story about my holiday with my family.
3 month ago, after ramadhan done i went to belitung island with my family. there is my mother, father, brother, me, and my little brother.  When my mom tell me we want to go holiday, i'm very happy beacause i never come to this palce before. 11 june 2019 we go to jakarta first by travel and we stay a night at jakarta. On 12 june dawn we flight to belitung island and arrive in the morning. first we wemt to laskar pelangi elementary school. the school wich in the film laskar pelangi 2008. after we walking around and take a lot of picture we went to museum andrea hirata, there is so much inspiring words and so many colors and good for take a picture in this place. next day its rainy and we change the plan, we just hang out and drinking some coffee, after that we came to traditional house.

After rainy is done we came to tanjung tinggi beach and this is my favorite beach in this island because the view is very beautiful,lots of white big stones what makes the beach beautiful. The history of this beach is when hundred thousand ago is happend abrasion accured so that big rocks appear. the water is so clean, there isn't crash at all. after relax a momment, we make a video using drone, and we enjoy the view. after that we ride a boat and riding around that beach. im very happy because of the view.when we riding a boat a funny momment happend, my boat leak due to sharp a stones in the middle of the beach, and we quickly climbed the rocks in the middle of the beach. we shouted help but no one heard and we just bring one phone its my phone but i dont have phone number my guide. and when my guide look around he look at me , after that he  picked by other boat. and the funny mommet when we want to step into the boat the guide help my mom by take her hand, and my mom holding my father, my mom slipped on and fall in to a water, not just my mom but my father and my guide too. after that we wet and go back to the hotel. thats the funny momment.

Next day we going to hoping island we came to so many beach like tanjung kelayang beach, bukit berahu,tanjung pendam beach , and sand island,we take a picture, and dont forget we snorkling in the middle of the beach there is so beautifuyl view in under water.
the next day we came to tanjung kelayang beach and buy some souvenirs. in the evening, we come back to bandung again

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BOMB HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI

ABOUT ME

DESCRIBE PLACE