LAST HOLIDAY

Meaningful holiday


Hai People! i'm comeback to blog!
After holiday 2 weeks, I wanna share my experience when last holiday.
last holiday i'm not go to the special place like before,  that because my brother circumcision , so just go to around the mall and cafe in bandung.  This is my first time im not go to holiday when long holiday.

In the first week I just stay in my home to accompany my brother. beside that I just watching movie, exercise and eat what I want, because I can order in ojek online, then I take a rest very well. even though, i'm feeling happy because when i'm in school I feel very tired, so when in holiday I use it for take a rest as well. then the seccond week i have plan with my friend to go to dufan, but finnaly we cancel it because there is something that make us can’t go. so i just  go to shopping around the mall in bandung like PVJ, Paskal, and TSM.

In addition shopping, I hang out with my friend like watching in cinema, go to cafe and drink some cofee. Then after that my mom told me to accompany her and my father to go to jakarta, then I go with them. in jakarta i just shopping, go to around the mall and restaurant, after that go to cafe with my friend because I met my friend in jakarta. than after that we go back to bandung again. 

Then I want to thell you that every week maybe 2 or 3 times I go to my gramndmother and granfather house of my mother. I met with my cousin, my unt, my uncle, and all of member my big famnily. that because i can spend many time with my family I found that very important to have a time with fammily so I find  somethimg valueable, maybe my holiday seems so boring but i'm sure that everything has an own point. start from I wake upo inthe morning until the l;ast day  holiday, everything has a value its because how to use the holiday for something valueable.

maybe that just from me thankyou so much had read it.  


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BOMB HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI

ABOUT ME

DESCRIBE PLACE